Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gratuitous Photos

Well, I am finally going to be posting now that my days are full of time at home with Esly. I do realize it has been year since I last posted...here goes! This is the most recent picture of Esly...taken this afternoon.
She and I went out for our first walk this afternoon and made it to the local park. (Our house is in the background up there...)

Some favorites...in the days before Esly arrived I used up my time by painting a mural in the livingroom. We hope Esly will like it in a few months when she can see further than 8 inches in front of her!


This board is on the porch of the Treasure Valley Midwives Birth Center. We loved our labor and birth- our midwives were incredible!

More to come!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet sweet. Thank you!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Gypmar said...

Gratuitous schmatuitous.

12:20 AM  
Blogger ms. tea said...

beautiful family. beautiful baby. beautiful mural. what wonderful things to be surrounded with!

10:28 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Congratulations! There are never enough pictures! Keep them coming...

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I love the mural too. You guys are so cool.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jen Patterson said...

I can't wait to meet her!

2:27 PM  
Blogger shaun said...

I think the Andrew-Esly photo warrants a caption contest.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Melissavina said...

Beautiful!!!!!

I can't put enough exclamation points.

The baby, the mural, you...
All of it.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I agree with Melissa! You look amazing, Amanda, and I love the mural...and Esly is just perfect. Hooray!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

P.S. Has anyone noticed that "Esly" just might rhyme with "Leslie"? Whoo, hoo!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home